last updated: 1 October 2021
This website is operated by Askival Systems B.V. (“Our Company” or “We”)
with its registered address at:
1274 BL Huizen
Phone: +31 35 8881502
Commercial registration number in The Netherlands (KvK): 69698643
VAT number: NL 8579.72.923.B01
We are committed to protecting and respecting your privacy. This policy outlines our views and procedures concerning collecting and processing personal data via our website. Be aware that our with our active customers we enter into a separate Data Protection Agreements and privacy statements.
Our websites includes links to third-party websites. As a rule, such links are identified by stating the respective third-party website address or the company/product logo. We have no influence whatsoever on the contents and design of websites the third-parties. Any third-party website is governed by a separate policy & cookie policies, and we have no control over collecting and processing personal data on a third-party website.
- What data do we collect?
- How do we collect your data?
- How will we use your data?
- How do we store your data?
- What are your data protection rights?
- What are cookies?
- What types of cookies do we use?
- How to manage your cookies
- Privacy policies of other websites
- How to contact us
- How to contact the appropriate authorities
1. What data do we collect?
Our Company collects the following data:
- Personal identification information: first name, last name, email address, company/employer name, phone number, job title, etc.)
- data sent by your web browser, i.e. information about your type of web browser, your operating system and selected settings (e.g. language, region, may be collected (“browser data”);
- your IP address, information about the amount of data transferred, stored in access log files (“usage data”).
2. How do we collect your data?
Personally identifiable information may be collected when you contact us via our website, for instance when you use a query form on the page “Contact us” or “Request a Demo”, or when you send an email to any of our email accounts published on the site.
3. How will we use your data?
Our Company collects your data so that we can:
- Contact you in reply to your contact request and follow-up communication.
- Send (by post or email) product brochures and/or other information related to our company and products.
- Any other direct marketing activities.
We do not sell your data to any third parties. We can share your personal data for direct marketing and communication purposes only if we are in a close business collaboration, such as a business partnership, with another organisation.
4. How do we store your data?
We securely store your data at our office address (Middelgronden 249, 1274 BL Huizen, The Netherlands) and at our cloud-hosting servers, with datacentres located within the European Union.
Your personal data will be kept by us as long as necessary to provide you with the requested service. If we no longer need your personal data to comply with contractual or legal obligations, they will be deleted from our systems or anonymized accordingly, so that identification is not possible, unless Askival Systems BV has to keep the information, including your personal data, to comply with legal or regulatory obligations.
We would like to send you information about products and services of ours, that we think you might like, as well as those of our partner companies.
You have the right at any time to stop our company from contacting you for marketing purposes. If you no longer wish to be contacted for marketing purposes, please send an email to
6. What are your data protection rights?
We would like to make sure you are fully aware of all of your data protection rights. Every user is entitled to the following:
The right to access – You have the right to request Our Company for copies of your personal data. We may charge you a small fee for this service.
The right to rectification – You have the right to request that Our Company correct any information you believe is inaccurate. You also have the right to request Our Company to complete the information you believe is incomplete.
The right to erasure – You have the right to request that Our Company erase your personal data, under certain conditions.
The right to restrict processing – You have the right to request that Our Company restrict the processing of your personal data, under certain conditions.
The right to object to processing – You have the right to object to Our Company’s processing of your personal data, under certain conditions.
The right to data portability – You have the right to request that Our Company transfer the data that we have collected to another organization, or directly to you, under certain conditions.
If you make a request, we have one month to respond to you. If you would like to exercise any of these rights, please contact us at our email:
Cookies are text files placed on your computer to collect standard Internet log information and visitor behaviour information. We get reports from our service providers, which include Google Analytics and Googles Ads, about how our website is accessed and used. Those reports do not include personal data, such as name and surname, but they provide references to aggregated data, including demographic or usage characteristics. Most browsers can be configured to reject cookies or to inform you, when a cookie is stored.
For further information, visit www.allaboutcookies.org
- Keeping you signed in
- Understanding how you use our website
- Understanding how you use Google Ads, which are linked to our website
- Collecting statistics about accessing Our Company’s Linkedin and YouTube accounts through links present on our website.
9. What types of cookies do we use?
There are a number of different types of cookies. Our website uses:
- Functionality – Our Company uses these cookies so that we recognize you on our website and remember your previously selected preferences. These could include what language you prefer and location you are in. A mix of first-party and third-party cookies are used.
- Advertising – Our Company uses these cookies to collect information about your visit to our website, the content you viewed, the links you followed and information about your browser, device, and your IP address. Our Company sometimes shares some limited aspects of this data with third parties for advertising purposes. We may also share online data collected through cookies with our advertising partners. This means that when you visit another website, you may be shown advertising based on your browsing patterns on our website.
10. How to manage cookies
You can set your browser not to accept cookies, and the website www.allaboutcookies.org tells you how to remove cookies from your browser. However, in a few cases, some of our website features may not function as a result.
11. Privacy policies of other websites
13. How to contact us
Email us at: email@example.com
Call us: +31 358881502
14. How to contact the appropriate authority
Should you wish to report a complaint or if you feel that Our Company has not addressed your concern in a satisfactory manner, you may contact the Information Commissioner’s Office.
Dutch Data Protection Authority (Dutch DPA):
PO Box 93374
2509 AJ DEN HAAG
Telephone number: (+31) – (0)70 – 888 85 00
Fax: (+31) – (0)70 – 888 85 01